Blueberry muffins. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries! They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top.
Since the muffins are full of juicy blueberries, they stay moist for days. The flip side of this is that they tend to get a little soggy. The Best Blueberry Muffins are perfectly sweet, easy to make, and full of blueberry flavor. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need 21/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare Teaspoon of salt.
- You need Tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberrys.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- You need of Oil/ any kind.
- Prepare Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 11/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Vinilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg and lb.
You'll love this recipe from the world famous original Jordan. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- For the crumble topping take 1/2 cup four in a small bowl with melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar also a teaspoon of cinnamon till crumbles.
- Mix an egg,milk, vinilla, yogurt,oil together till smooth.
- Set the wet ingredients aside and take a medium size bowl out for the dry ingredients.
- Mix flour, baking powder,salt together till combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients slowly and only a small amount at a time and little clumps are ok.
- Before you put the berries in sprinkle some sugar on top for sweetness.
- Mix the berries in the dough.
- As you put the muffins in the tin pre heat oven to 350°.
- And put the crumble on top and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Enjoy 🥺.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. Blueberries were on sale and I.