Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta. Cook the Shrimp: While the pasta is cooking, heat two tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Can't wait to make this bad boy :p. Shrimp scampi is a delicious pasta dish with a lemon, butter, garlic, and white wine sauce!
Also, I'm planning it for our Valentine's dinner menu. We would rather stay home, make this cozy White Wine Shrimp Pasta and have a nice dessert along with some wine. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can have Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add the white wine, garlic, and mussels. Cover the skillet with a lid. Lower the temperature of the heat to low. Remove the mussels into a separate bowl and drain some of the wine into the mussels.
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide skillet, then add garlic and toast until fragrant..
- Add chicken broth, water, and dry linguine, then cook about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed..
- In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and add garlic and toast..
- Add shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle in sage, salt, and pepper. Splash in the wine and cook 3-5 minutes until shrimp are just done and wine is evaporated..
- Toss shrimp into the pasta skillet, then add heavy cream and parmesan. Once cream is heated, turn off flame and add a sprinkling of parsley and a squeeze of lemon..
Lemon garlic shrimp fettuccine pasta is an easy yet impressive meal for any day of the week. The shrimp is cooked in a white wine sauce and served over a Alfredo pasta. This Shrimp Scampi with White Wine has a garlicky, buttery sauce, balanced by the bright freshness of wine, lemon juice and parsley. It's fantastic mixed with pasta, over rice, or just with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce. Thank you to QFC for sponsoring this post!