Cream of spinach soup. Rich and creamy spinach soup, with fresh or frozen spinach, onion, potatoes, broth, cream and sour cream. This delicious cream of spinach soup is as rich, smooth and creamy as the label "Cream of" would imply. Reviews for: Photos of Cream of Spinach Soup.
This soup really benefits from a handful of crumbled bacon! A sprinkle of grated parmesan invokes that steakhouse creamed spinach vibe and. The spinach in this recipe makes for a flavoursome and intriguing bright-green soup, from BBC Good Food. You can have Cream of spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of spinach soup
- It’s 100 gms of spinach.
- You need 2 of tbspoon wheat flour.
- You need 2 of tbspoon butter.
- It’s 1 of tspoon Black pepper crushed.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chilly (optional).
- It’s of Water.
- You need 2 cups of milk (room temperature).
Pour the soup into a blender (preferably) or food processor, add the remaining spinach (this will keep the soup bright green and fresh tasting) and process until silky smooth – you may need to. Creamy Spinach Soup recipe is easy, delicious and loaded with the goodness of spinach. There is only Spinach in here, thickened with cream cheese and a This Spinach Soup Recipe is a great way to include spinach in our diet. Look at the vibrant rich colour of this Spinach Soup.
Cream of spinach soup instructions
- Blanch spinach leaves for five minutes and add to chilled water.make fine pastewith ginger and chilly (you can skip it,I like little spicy.).
- Heat Pan add butter to it, once melt add wheat flour and roast it till aroma comes out..
- Gradually add milk with continuous whisking, add crushed black pepper.stir adjust consistency.
- Put spinach paste to it mix well add salt and little water if needed..
- Give nice boil and serve hot.here you can serve with garlic bread sticks.i didn't get bread today.tastes yum.healthy option.
Creamy, healthy, not to mention kid-friendly. It is possible to have a creamy vegan spinach soup without adding any dairy-free milk or cream. The not-so-secret ingredient is the potato. This spinach soup, with a touch of nutmeg and some cream, is a classic combination, and its flavor justifies that distinction. Combine spinach, onions and stock in a saucepan, and turn heat to medium high.