Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy). Simple-yet-satisfying shortcuts like Pillsbury™ pie crust and canned chicken pot pie-style soup make this hearty and homey dish perfect for busy weeknights. These easy pot pie recipes are pure comfort food. Make them in an oven, skillet or slow-cooker – you can't go wrong.
Pillsbury® pie crust, mixed veggies and Progresso® chicken soup come together in this scrumptious family dinner. We love it (and we'd probably make it everyday if that weren't kind of ridiculous). · The key to this easy, yummy homemade chicken pot pie is scratch filling with Pillsbury™ Grands!™ biscuits on top! · This super easy, but exceptionally delicious, recipe is one I've been preparing and. Pizza pot pies Individual pizza pot pies are stuffed with spicy sausage, peppers, and mozzarella, then topped with mini pepperoni pizzas. You can have Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy)
- It’s 3 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of flakey butter biscuits.
- Prepare 1 each of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 each of onion.
- You need 1 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of cheese-cheddar or mozarella.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
Place pie crust rounds on cookie sheet. It is Super easy, but like everyone else, my husband and I found it bland. Would be a good recipe with some tweaking and seasoning. Whether it's sweet potato pie that's caught your eye or other festive treats that round out Thanksgiving dinner, we've got Fall fun you can count on!!
Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy) instructions
- Open Pillsbury flakey biscuits and flatten each biscuit..
- Grease muffin pan and place each flattened piece of dough in the pan.
- you can begin preheating the oven if you like, but you still have to cook the chicken and stuff..
- Cut the chicken into TINY ass pieces, cut the onions and bell peppers thin and long, then chop cilantro. Add everything to a preheated pan with olive oil. Next is pretty obvious, Cook until chicken is done..
- Add however much salt, garlic salt, and pepper you want….to taste. We added approx. 1TBS (of each) at first, then another 1 TBS of after initial taste testing. (we just shook each until it started tasting good).
- Spoon the chicken, onions, and bell pepper mix into each biscuit..
- Put in the oven until biscuits are light brown, approximately 12-14 mins.
- serve with salsa on top…or not. taste good either way..
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. These easy pot pie recipes are pure comfort food. Make them in an oven, skillet or slow-cooker – you cant go wrong. Plus, it's super easy to make, which means it's a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Chicken pot pie may be the ultimate downhome food, but there's more to pot pie than just chicken and veggies.