Pillsbury Grands Sandwich Rollups. Pick up a can of crescent rolls and the recipe possibilities are endless. Grands!™ Crescents Ham and Egg Breakfast Braid Pillsbury Pies Pillsbury Grands Sandwich Rollups Pillsbury Croissant Pizza Pillsbury Chocolate Raspberry Hearts Pillsbury Crescent Roll Apple Pie Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies Super Easy Pillsbury Raisin Pumpkin Muffins Pillsbury Biscuit Pizza Pillsbury Pizza Pillsbury Sopapilla Pillsbury.
Make this Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwich in a flash for an easy handheld lunch your family can enjoy on-the-go. © Pillsbury Pillsbury is making putting together a wow-worthy sweet treat simple with its new Funfetti Christmas Tree Cookie Kit and Cookie Sandwich Baking For something slightly less tall, the Cookie Sandwich kit comes with cookie mix, sprinkles, frosting pastry bag, recipe book and step-by-step. When wrapped and warmed up, ham and cheese goes from ho hum to HOLY MOLY! Here's How to Upgrade Your Favorite Sandwich. You can have Pillsbury Grands Sandwich Rollups using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pillsbury Grands Sandwich Rollups
- You need 1 of tube of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits, 5 count.
- You need 15 slices of Sandwich style Pepperoni.
- You need 5 slices of Turkey Breast (or meat of your choice).
- You need 4 ounces of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella or Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Crushed hot peppers or red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need of Any other ingredients you'd prefer!.
Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes Homemade Crescent Rolls Cresent Rolls Crescent Roll Dough Pillsbury Dough Pillsbury Rolls Pan Relleno Rolls Recipe Dough This dough can also be used in other recipes that call for Pillsbury crescent roll dough. Pillsbury is now introducing Biscuit Sandwiches and Egg Scrambles to their line of yummy products. I love Pillsbury frozen biscuits so I know the sandwiches and egg scrambles are probably super tasty especially since my grocery store has been out of stock both times I've tried use my. Borscht and I wanted to make these delicious Pillsbury Grands bisquits as a side to go with our dinner, I took the cold tube out ready to have fun with the peeling and popping!
Pillsbury Grands Sandwich Rollups instructions
- Preheat oven to temperature according to your can of biscuits. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray..
- Flatten and stretch your biscuits out into long oval shapes, like in this picture..
- Add toppings. For ours, I spread tomato paste, then added onion and turkey..
- Add the other ingredients, but don't overstuff! I did a layer of pepperoni above the turkey, then mozzarella cheese. Seasoned with garlic powder and oregano..
- The other variant we made used Turkey, Pepperoni, onion, crushed hot peppers, Colby jack, and fresh spinach. Here's a photo of those :).
- Carefully roll the dough and ingredients up, and pull the end tightly and press into the roll, as shown..
- Lay each roll with the seam side down. Brush the tops with olive oil or butter and additional herbs and spices..
- Bake according to the package instructions for your biscuits, or until golden brown..
If you've ever made bisquits or croissants from these Pillsbury tubes you know what I speak of. Look, Pillsbury knows how to make dough and produce commercials that make you want to poke other peoples' bellies to see if they giggle, but the eggs, cheese sauce, and sausage in the Pillsbury Sausage & Cheese Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches are things they don't know how to do well. My family and I love the Unsloppy Joes recipe. So these are so fun and easy to make!