Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea. Egg drop soup is a favorite around here because it's simple, salty and comforting. If you have never had egg drop soup before, it's a popular Chinese takeout dish that is essentially a slightly thickened soup, made with chicken stock with wispy bits of eggs flowing through it. This soup is so very tasty and super easy to make!
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely adore a good bowl of egg drop soup. It was my favorite food in the whole entire world as a kid. While it may seem daunting, egg drop soup is actually quite easy to prepare. You can cook Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package of broth (combination of dried shaved bonito, dried kelp and dried sardines).
- It’s 50 g of white miso.
- It’s 16 of snap-peas.
- You need 1 of egg.
With plenty of options for additions and substitutions, you can customize this recipe to your liking. For a heartier meal, add chopped chicken, ham, shrimp, or thinly sliced beef for an animal protein infusion. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a.
Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea step by step
- In a small pot, high heat,pour water and one pack of broth.
- (If you don’t have the pack of the broth, you can use 2 TBSP dried shaved bonito, 5cm dried kelp, 2 dried sardines. Remove them by straining after the water is boiled).
- Put snap-peas into the soup. Once the soup is boiling, lower the heat to low..
- Put miso paste to the soup while the heat is still low. (It’s important that you don’t boil the soup once miso is in). Remove the broth pack..
- Crack the egg and stir it well.
- Right before you are ready to serve, turn the heat to high and wait until start boiling..
- Once it’s bubbling, stir and circle the soup and pour the egg. After 30 seconds, turn off the heat and enjoy😋.
Miso Soup with Chicken, Noodles, & Shiitake Mushrooms Carlsbad Cravings. Egg drop soup recipe 蛋花汤 is the easiest Chinese soup recipe to prepare. Chinese restaurants usually have high-quality soup stock as the base of the soup. The home cook style Chinese egg drops soup is well-known wherever there is a large Chinese community. Serve the soup topped with the snap peas, radishes, and scallion greens and drizzled with the chili oil, if desired.