Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts. Choosing The Correct Foil Cooking Method. How you grill brussel sprouts in foil will depend on your particular situation as well as personal preference. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Don't know what ingredients to add for the perfect sprout? There are a lot of ways to cook brussel sprouts. You can bake them, steam them, fry them, and broil them, just to name a few. You can cook Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1 lb of fresh brussels sprouts – washed, trimmed and halved.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
The Best Brussel Sprouts Recipes on Yummly Brussel Sprout Chips, Brussel Sprout Salad, Brussel Sprout Kimchi. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spread the sprouts out on the pan so that there's just a single layer without them overlapping each other. This Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe is super easy to make on any weeknight and tastes delicious.
Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Place brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients. Toss to coat..
- Lay out two pieces of foil criss-crossed with each other. Dump brussels sprouts into a pile in the center. Bring long ends of first piece of foil together and roll to seal. Fold over short ends. Fold second piece of foil around first..
- Place pouch on a baking sheet. Place in oven. Bake 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven. Unwrap carefully. Stir to coat in all the yummy juices. Adjust seasoning to taste if needed. Enjoy!.
Add the olive oil and carefully place the Brussels Sprouts cut-side down in the pan. A refresher for Brussels sprouts season. Individual sprouts: Brussels sprouts sold by the pound are what you find most often at the market. They need to be trimmed of their dry ends and yellowed or damaged leaves before halving and cooking. Brussels sprouts can provide you with some special cholesterol-lowering benefits if you will use a steaming method when cooking them.