Momos/ Gyoza /Dumplings. Gyoza is deliciously addictive and my mother's version is pretty amazing. It's also super easy to make. If you've never tried gyoza before.
Ingredients of Momos/ Gyoza /Dumplings
- It’s 250 gm of atta.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- Prepare As needed of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Pepper.
Gyoza are dumplings stuffed with a savory filling of ground meat and veggies. The key to perfect gyoza lies Homemade gyoza is easy and delicious. While the dumplings look impressive, rolling. We have Pork dumplings, chicken dumplings, fish dumplings, and even vegetable dumplings that can be steamed, pan-fried, deep fried, or boiled- there are just so.
Momos/ Gyoza /Dumplings instructions
- Mix the flour with water and knead a soft dough.
- Cover the mixture and let it sit for 30mins.
- Grate cabbage,green chillies and carrots squeeze of water and out sakt pepper to taste.
- Roll out small balls with rolling pin and place the veggie mixture in between and give shape of momos.
- Heat the steamer place cabbage leaves put your momos and let it steam for 25mins.
- Now your healthy momos are ready to serve.
A steamed dumpling filled with meat or vegetables. Momo is a type of dumpling native to Tibet and Nepal. It is similar to Chinese baozi and jiaozi, Mongolian buuz, Japanese gyoza, Afghan mantu, and. The famous Japanese gyoza are crescent-shaped dumplings that have originated from the traditional Chinese jiaozi dumplings. The recipe was slightly altered to accommodate the Japanese taste.