Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup. Tasty Chinese Cabbage Soup For Rainy Day – Yummy Chinese Cabbage Soup Cooking – Cooking With Sros. Easy VEGETABLE EGG DROP SOUP Recipe. A hearty, healthy soup recipe with napa cabbage, white miso, dried shiitake mushrooms, and Eggs should keep a consistent and low temperature.
Simple and savory homemade miso soup with dashi stock, detailed recipe instructions on how to cook different types of miso soup. Chinese Cabbage Egg Miso Soup (Meatless Recipe) I like Chinese Cabbage, be it stir fried, braised or soup and will never get bored eating it everyday! Chinese cabbage is very refreshing especially if you make it into soup. You can have Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup
- You need 100 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 700 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 of Miso.
Homemade Chinese Soups. › Asian vegetables. › Napa cabbage soup. The napa cabbage is known in Chinese as 北京白菜 (bei jing bai cai) or peking cabbage. Cut a cabbage leaf into bite-size pieces. Salty, savory miso soup, fragrant with scallions, and poured over a bowl of rice and a poached egg.
Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup step by step
- Roughly mince the Chinese cabbage. Doing this allows you to eat a lot of cabbage plus it's good for using it up. It also allows for the egg to become entwined easier..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat..
- Add the dashi stock to a pot and heat on medium. Once it begins to boil, put in the Chinese cabbage..
- When Step 3 begins to simmer, add the miso and dissolve..
- Gradually add the egg from Step 2 into 4 and heat until the egg becomes fluffy, turn off the heat and it's all set..
- I collaborated with Cookpad user "Uuchimama" on this new recipe: [Miso soup with cheese] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156723-cheese-in-miso-soup.
This, for me, is comfort food at its finest. Here's how to make this simple supper tonight. You only need a few staples — perhaps you have them all already? My husband and I both crave miso soup on. Smashed Avocado Miso Toast with Poached Egg and Furikake.