Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus. Using a moist and tender cut of pork, marinade it in chilli, paprika, coriander seeds, star anise, garlic and thyme. The sweet potato mash with garlic and. HealthfulNIST- Apple Glazed Pork Chop & Mashed Potatoes.
In this video, we show you how to avoid making a dry, shoeleather tough tough pork chop by using a process called "Brining" You will also learn how to make. Do you know apples are a natural with pork? And so, we present to you this recipe that will appeal to any hurried cook. You can cook Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus
- It’s of brine.
- Prepare 5 of frenched pork chops.
- You need 1 gallon of boiling water.
- You need 1 gallon of ice.
- You need 1 cup of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of sprigs sage.
- It’s 10 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of quartered onion.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of stalks celery.
- You need of captain morgan demi.
- It’s 6 oz of captain morgan spiced rum.
- Prepare 3 of green apples.
- You need 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 quart of apple cider.
Who says you need to eat out when it comes to western. Put the potatoes and garlic in a saucepan, cover with cold water and season with salt. Cover and bring to a boil, then uncover and continue cooking until Return the potatoes to the pan; add the buttermilk and mash, adding cooking liquid as needed. Juicy pork chops get a big boost of flavor from fresh rosemary, sweet apples and hearty potatoes in this delicious autumnal dish.
Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus instructions
- **For the brine** Add garlic, onion, celery,carrots, salt, brown sugar, and sage to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Use the gallon of ice to cool down your brine.
- Once chilled. submerge the pork chops and marinate over night *** in the picture i butterflied the chops for presentation. Do this before you brine the pork if desired***.
- **For the demiglaze** In a medium sauce pot heat about a tablespoon of butter and carmelize your apples..
- Add the captain, cider and stock. Reduce by half and season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
- When your waiting for your demi to reduce you can make your porkchop, starch and vegetable of your preference ***i grilled mine . But searing it and finishing in the oven will be just as delicious ***.
- Plate it up and add the love! Meaning the captain morgan demi of course:-).
Remove the pork chops from the brine and pat dry with paper towels. When the oil shimmers, carefully add the chops to the pans. Read the Brining pork chops discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Pork food community. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food. Place asparagus and a splash of water in a microwavable dish with lid.