Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw. A spiced apple cider brine packs a lot of flavor into this lean pork tenderloin recipe. Cider-Brined Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Apples. Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apples, Red Potatoes, and Sauerkraut.
Apple cider pork tenderloin is a great quick cook on the smoker – brining first keeps the meat moist during it's smoke bath. Trim the tenderloin from any large pieces of fat or membrane and place in a large ziptop bag. Pour in the cooled brine, seal the bag then place in the. You can cook Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw
- It’s of For the pork.
- Prepare 2 cups of Apple cider.
- You need 3 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of caraway seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin(1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds).
- Prepare of For the slaw.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple cider.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coarse-grain mustard.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 16 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of small sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped.
How to make perfectly moist roasted pork tenderloin, every time. An easy pork tenderloin recipe with thyme, apples, and onions. Our perfect roasted pork tenderloin recipe guarantees juicy, fork-tender pork. If that's not enough, the pork is roasted on top of a bed of apples, onions, and herbs.
Cider-brined Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-sauerkraut Slaw instructions
- In a saucepan combine Apple cider, salt, bay leaves, garlic, caraway and peppercorns. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup ice. Let cool..
- Make the pork.
- Trim silver skin off pork. Place in resealable plastic bag and pour in brine. Squeeze air out and seal. Place bag in refrigerator for 6-8 hours..
- Make slaw.
- Whisk together the Apple cider, olive oil, vinegar, caraway, mustard and salt. Add sauerkraut, bell pepper, carrot, onion and celery. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours..
- Finish pork.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Remove pork from brine and pat it dry with paper towels (discard the brine). Rub the pork with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper. Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork on all sides until lightly browned. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until 145 F. Let rest 10 minutes..
- Thinly slice pork and serve on top or along side the slaw..
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-Ginger SaucePork. Curried Pork Tenderloin with Fried Rice with Apples and RaisinsOn dine chez Nanou. Apples and pork are just meant for each other and they snuggle up together in this dish of cider braised pork tenderloin with apples. Arrange the slices of pork on a serving platter with the apple slices and spoon. Easy and yummy pork tenderloin, melts in your mouth.