Sunshine's bacon wrapped brined pork shoulder. Bacon Wrapped, Beer-Brined Brats topped with Pulled Pork, cheese and Jalapeno slaw. This recipe works just as well for Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs If you are. This easy pork shoulder brine recipe is the best way to guarantee perfectly smoked meat every time.
Pork Shoulder Brine – Credits: Good Food Recipes. After you have mixed them well altogether, pour off everything into the bag you used before with the The Pork shoulder and pork butt sections have a naturally high fat layers, so there is no need to brine it as long as you do when smoking other leaner. This "paper pork" was inspired by a technique for smoking beef brisket that involves wrapping the meat in parchment paper after a certain point in the cooking process, in an effort to keep the meat moist, and succulent. You can have Sunshine's bacon wrapped brined pork shoulder using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's bacon wrapped brined pork shoulder
- You need of brin the pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 quart of water.
- You need 2 lb of pork shoulder.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic & herb seasoning ( no salt).
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cayenne pepper.
- It’s of bacon thick slices.
- You need 14 of bacon thick slices.
- Prepare 4 of skewers.
- Prepare 1 of Heavy duty foil.
Turns out it works great for pork shoulder. Loved this recipe, but do you have a recipe for a "Boiled Pork Shoulder", I remember this from my youth at home. Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Bourbon Glaze. This is why I don't bother brining the tenderloin before smoking it, like I normally would.
Sunshine's bacon wrapped brined pork shoulder step by step
- To brin the pork shoulder first.in a big pot boil , water ,salt,sugar, and the apple cider vinegar , for 4 minutes , until sugar and salt is dissolved, take off heat let cool completely, add a cup of ice or two, add the pork shoulder, let Brin for 8 to 12 hours.place in refrigerator as it brins..
- When 8 hours of brining , take the pork out of water , dry the pork , rub on garlic&herbs, smoked paprika,and highland tap for cayenne pepper.
- Now preheat oven 375°F, while oven is heating , weave the bacon .on parchment paper.
- Place the pork on top of weave bacon , in center, using the paper to lift the bacon over the pork one side at a time, wrapping the bacon around the pork holding the bacon in place ,stick the skewers at the ends holding bacon together.
- Place in a baking wrack ,cover with foil and bake, for 1hour and 30 minutes with foil and 20 minutes without , lowering the heat to 350°F .for the last 20 minutes. Remember this is for a 2lbs pork shoulder..
- After its cooked , place foil back on for 20 minutes then serve.
While you can do bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin in the oven, the smoker is key because it's all. Simple and delicious, this bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin is full of flavor and quick and easy to prepare. A homemade barbecue sauce is brushed on before the tenderloin is wrapped with strips of bacon, allowing for the flavors to infuse into the pork while on the grill. Smoked Pork Shoulder Fork Tender Every Time. Try this very simple method to serve up perfectly tender and delicious BBQ every time!