OolongTea Brined Smoked Duck. House roasted Oolong tea tasting session. In this video we taste our custom roasted tea to approve our latest batch of Duck Shit (Ya Shi) Dan Cong Oolong. Strawberry Slush Oolong Tea recipe from Joy of Tea at EPCOT in Disney World.
The Best Oolong Tea Recipes on Yummly Bbq Oolong Tea Smoked Chicken, Cheese Black Grape Oolong Tea, Purple Yam With Oolong Tea. Tea Smoked Duck Breast with Duck Liver RavioliTenplay. sichuan peppercorns, Orange, sauce, tea, baby spinach. You can cook OolongTea Brined Smoked Duck using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OolongTea Brined Smoked Duck
- Prepare of Duck.
- Prepare 5 1/2 lb of Duck.
- Prepare of brine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oolong loose leaf tea.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole star anise.
- You need 2 quart of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
This tea-smoked duck breast recipe is made with lychee, black tea, star, anise, cardamom, and cinnamon Smoked duck is wonderful in all its incarnations, but when combined with the rich caramelization and crisp skin that grilling adds, this dish is a must. Oolong ( /ˈuːlʊŋ/; simplified Chinese: 乌龙; traditional Chinese: 烏龍 (wūlóng, "black dragon") is a traditional semi-oxidized Chinese tea (Camellia sinensis). Oolong tea is so uncommon in the West we don't even have an English word for it, and Instead of mineral peat and brine, dancong oolongs develop resonant stonefruit and Don't get turned off by the Duck Shit dancong's name; it's a beautifully fragrant tea worth. Remove the duck from the brine and rinse under cold water.
OolongTea Brined Smoked Duck step by step
- In a pot boil the water. Add the 2 pieces of star anise, the salt, and tea. Remove from heat and cover, let it steep till its cool to the touch..
- Add duck to a big zip lock bag then add the brine. Try to get all the air you can out of the bag. Then let it sit in the refrigerator over night..
- Start your smoker up with charcoal and favorite wood. Take the duck out of brine. Reserve the brine. Dry off the duck add salt. Then put the duck on the smoker for 4 hours or till done..
- Strain the brine through a sieve. Boil the brine with the duck neck 7 minutes. Use as an ah jus and remove the neck meat, and put into the ah jus..
- Serve the duck with the ah jus hope you enjoy!.
Pat the duck dry with plenty of clean paper towels. There are dozens of Dan Cong cultivars all with their unique flavour profiles. The Ya Shi (Duck Sh*t) cultivar is one of the most delicious that we have tasted and despite its price we had to get a tiny quantity in for all the true tea. Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong (aka Duck Shit Aroma) is a rare Dan Cong varietal grown in and around Ping Keng Tou village in the Phoenix Mountains outside of. Smoked Tea Duck Noodles. by: aargersi.