Brined & Roasted Chicken. Water saturated with or containing large amounts of a salt, especially sodium chloride. The act of wiping one's dirty, sweaty, wet ass crack on someone or some object. Carla went to the gym and after a heavy workout, came home and brined her boyfriend's leg when she sat on his lap.
Find more ways to say brined, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. From Middle English brine, bryne, from Old English brīne, brȳne, from Proto-Germanic *brīnijaz, *brīnaz (compare Scots brime, West Frisian brein, Dutch brijn ("brine"), West Flemish brijne), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰreyH- ("to cut, maim"). Download Brined stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can have Brined & Roasted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brined & Roasted Chicken
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken pieces.
- It’s 3/4 cup of coarse kosher salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Shelley Young shows how brining can bring flavor and tenderness to your meat, poultry and fish. Learn more about brining basics in our grilling classes this. Brine definition, water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt. OTHER WORDS FROM brine. brineless, adjectivebriner, nounbrinish, adjectivebrin·ish·ness, noun.
Brined & Roasted Chicken step by step
- to brine in a gallon size sealable bag dissolve salt & sugar in a quart of cool water. add chicken get out the air and seal bag,put in fridge 1hour,remove chicken from brine rinse well pat dry with paper towels..
- to roast combine melted butter, pepper and garlic brush pieces on all sides, put the chicken pieces (skin up) on oiled rack in roasting pan. roast uncovered at 425° 45 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through..
Brine definition: Brine is salty water, especially salty water that is used for preserving food. The chemistry behind brining is pretty simple. By immersing meats in a liquid with a higher concentration of salt, the brine is absorbed into the meat. A wide variety of brined options are available to you, such as grade standard. Brine fly (Zoöl.), a fly of the genus Ephydra, the larvæ of which live in artificial brines and in salt lakes. – – Brine gauge, an instrument for measuring the saltness of a liquid. – – Brine pan, a pit or pan of salt.