Natto Miso Soup with Egg. Heat Dashi broth until it boils. When the Dashi broth boil, reduce the heat to low. Then add the miso to dissolve.
In addition, there are many optional ingredients. Like the usual natto, Tera natto can be eaten plain or added to a dishes like miso soup (mix it with hatcho miso will be delicious), or make a Japanese people usually add egg when making natto spaghetti. Or it can be using another ingredients. You can have Natto Miso Soup with Egg using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Natto Miso Soup with Egg
- It’s 1 portion of cup Natto.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- You need of green onion for topping.
- It’s 2 cups of Dashi broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
In addition, there are some restaurant who already. Salty, savory miso soup, fragrant with scallions, and poured over a bowl of rice and a poached egg. This, for me, is comfort food at its finest. But a bowl of miso soup alone doesn't do for dinner, so we've taken to eating it with a bit of rice and a poached egg.
Natto Miso Soup with Egg step by step
- Heat Dashi broth until it boils..
- Stir the Natto (about 50 times). Beat the egg. Finely chop the green onion..
- When the Dashi broth boil, reduce the heat to low. Then add the miso to dissolve..
- Add the Natto. Heat the miso soup over medium heat. When small bubbles start popping out, pour the beaten egg in a stream with one hand while the other hand stir the soup gently in a clockwise (or counterclockwise) direction..
- When the egg is cooked, turn the heat off. Add chopped the green onion..
- Serve in a bowl. Now your miso soup is ready!.
Traditional recipes for natto miso soup call for rinsing the soybeans in cold water before adding them to the dashi, but I think that doing so defeats the purpose of putting natto in the soup. The slightly bitter tang of natto complements the savoriness of a brown miso and counters the sweetness of a lighter. This soup is so very tasty and super easy to make! The recipe is based off the of the way miso soup is made for sushi restaurants! You can modify the soup in a lot of ways to add more or less egg or vegetables.