Brined pork chops. Easy Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions. Brines work by breaking down some of the muscle tissue and helping the meat to draw in moisture. Brining is a great way to tenderize meats while injecting a burst of succulent flavor, especially for tough cuts like pork chops.
Learn how to make a perfect pork chop by "dry-brining!"! Brine the pork chops for an hour, rub them down with a little fresh rosemary and throw them on the grill. A brine is a solution of water and salt (and often several spices) that a piece of meat soaks in for a certain period of time. You can cook Brined pork chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brined pork chops
- You need 2-4 of thick-cut bone in chops.
- It’s 3 tbs of salt.
- You need 3 cups of water divided.
- It’s of black pepper corns, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, as desired.
To put it simply, a brine is the answer to everyone's pork chop problems. Brining pork chops is like upgrading to premium cable; once you do it, you can't go back to basic. Dissolve salt and molasses in water, toss in the chops, and wait. What do you get from such little.
Brined pork chops instructions
- Combine salt and 1 cup water, bring to a boil and add any additional spices as desired..
- Once salt is disolved, remove from heat and add 2 cups of cold water to cool brine..
- Once brine is cooled, put chops in a zip lock bag or shallow bowl making sure the chops are submersed..
- Brine at least 30 minutes but I prefer 2 or 4 hours..
- Place cast iron skillet in oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Once heated, place skillet on stove top over medium-high heat and place chops in skillet. Sear for 3 minutes or until they no longer stick. Flip to the other side and place in heated oven. Continue cooking in oven for 6-10 minutes then remove and let stand for 15 minutes..
This easy pork chop brine recipe is made with salt, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, rosemary, garlic, and water. It guarantees tender and juicy meat every time! The brined pork chops are perfect for. Brined Grilled Pork Chops with a shot of Jack Daniels Kentucky Bourbon is a real dinner treat! And these Brined Grilled Pork Chops will be at the top of your favorite, easy pork chop recipes list!