My Szechuan Pepper Chicken & Spaghetti. Super tender and hot Szechuan style fresh pepper chicken is one of my mom's best dishes. Recently, Elaine is staying with my family and enjoying happy family time. We my mom is in the house, I am always watching beside the door of our small kitchen, just like childhood.
But if you don't have just replace it with coarsely crushed pepper. Sichuan pepper (Chinese: 花椒; pinyin: huājiāo) (also Szechuan pepper, Szechwan pepper, Chinese prickly ash, Chinese pepper, rattan pepper, and mala pepper). Chicken is stir-fried with red bell pepper and sugar snap peas and served over rice in this Szechuan-inspired dish perfect for a weeknight. You can cook My Szechuan Pepper Chicken & Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Szechuan Pepper Chicken & Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast cut into chunky pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Szechuan peppers crushed.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Enough spaghetti for.
To make Szechuan chicken, start by marinating the chicken in soy sauce, dry sherry or Shaoxing wine, salt, pepper, and cornstarch, and let it sit while you fry the chiles. Frying the dried chiles in some oil is an first important step in the cooking process because the chiles flavor the oil, which in turn. You may call it Sichuan peppercorn or Szechuan peppercorn and can also be spelt as Szechwan. It is best used alongside chili pepper to make it hot and spicy.
My Szechuan Pepper Chicken & Spaghetti instructions
- Heat the frying pan with oil the add the onions and stir.
- Add the chicken fry until all the chicken pieces are white.
- Next add the szechuan and black peppercorns cook chicken until its all white..
- Then the chicken broth and stir in.
- Add the Cajun seasoning and Ginger.
- Then salt, lemon juice and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the dried chicken stock cube and stir..
- Boil the spaghetti and strain when cooked and add to a serving plate.
- Add the chicken mix on top of the spaghetti..
This kind of peppercorn is best used when making baked chicken, steak, soups, risotto or potato dishes. Szechuan chicken comes from the region of Sichuan in China and is meant to be pretty spicy. Szechuan cuisine is known for using strong flavors and Place chicken and ¼ cup cornstarch into a large resealable plastic bag and season generously with pepper. Try this fragrant and delicious Szechuan Pepper Roast Chicken with a slightly spicy bite. Some years back we had a family over for lunch and they brought a delicious chicken dish with a very interesting ingredient that was "new" to me.