Kung Po Chicken In Szechuan Style. This Japan Real Japanese cooking and recipes video explains how to make kung pao chicken – Szechuan style Chinese food. Kung Pao and Szechuan are two terms that are associated with Chinese cuisine. There are a number of regional cuisines in China and Szechuan is one of the most popular and influential cuisine styles out of It is a spicy dish made with stir-fried chicken.
Kung Pao Chicken (宫保鸡丁) in Chinese is a stir-fried dish with chicken cubes, dried chili pepper and deep-fried I made this world wide famous Kung Pao chicken every month. Szechuan chicken recipe with video & step by step photos – Also known as Schezwan chicken or sichuan chicken, this popular Chinese style chicken appetizer is most often found on the Chinese restaurant menus. It is also spelled as Szechuan or Szechwan in different regions of the world. You can have Kung Po Chicken In Szechuan Style using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kung Po Chicken In Szechuan Style
- It’s of MARINATE CHICKEN.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 4 cup of dice chicken thigh.
- You need 2 tbsp of shao xing rice wine.
- It’s of SAUCE.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Shao xing rice wine.
- Prepare 2 of thumb size slice fine ginger strip.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted peanut.
- Prepare 10 of dry red chili.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need of SZECHUAN PEPPERCORN SALT.
- It’s 1 tsp of szechuan peppercorn salt pls refer to my recipe ( optional ).
Stir frys are one of my favorite go-to's during the week, since by nature, they're quick cooking! The downside with stir frys is that they can use a lot of oil, which racks. Kung Pao Chicken is a Sichuan classic made with tender chunks of chicken, peppers and peanuts glazed with a tongue-tinglingly spicy sauce. A traditional Szechuan-style chicken poached with spicy chili oil sauce for ultra tender meat.
Kung Po Chicken In Szechuan Style instructions
- FOR THE SZECHUAN PEPPERCORN SALT PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365283-szechuan-peppercorn-salt.
- Marinate chicken with cornstarch and shao xing rice wine for minimum 20 to 60 minute.
- Then in low heat add 4 top of oil and dry red chili for 2 minute till dry red chili almost turning dark colour.
- remove dry chili and drain on paper towel then set a side.
- with the same oil stir fry the marinated chicken for 4 minute till meat are cooked and no longer pink.
- add slice ginger and drain red chili and mix well for 30 second.
- add brown sugar with peanut and mix well for 30 second.
- add sauce and stir fry for another 1 minute then off heat and,serve top with szhechuan pepper salt.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY KUNG PO RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355440-kung-po-roasted-duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361444-kung-po-fish-fillet.
A simple, quick recipe for Szechuan-style chicken with basic ingredients. This is usually served over white rice. Do note–if you expect any kind of sauce don't. I forgot that Szechuan Chicken usually doesn't come with sauce. When I selected this recipe I expected something along the lines of Kung.