Mackerel and Rape Blossom Miso soup. Have you seen a field of rape blossoms? Add miso paste and stir until miso is completely melted. Put colorful wheat gluten cake before serving.
This dish is very common dish in Japan and my mother made it just as often as Saba Shioyaki. Stir well so that miso is completely dissolved. When boiling, place mackerel in the pan, skin side top. You can have Mackerel and Rape Blossom Miso soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mackerel and Rape Blossom Miso soup
- Prepare 1 of small tin mackerel (115g).
- It’s 2 of rape blossoms.
- You need 15 cm of spring onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
Reduce heat to medium heat and put an otoshibuta. Let's make popular Saba Misoni with fresh in-season mackerel! This dish goes great with steamed white rice. [recipe]. Saba Misoni (Mackerel Simmered in Miso).
Mackerel and Rape Blossom Miso soup instructions
- Ingredients. Put mackerel and stocks and pour water in pan..
- Cut vegetables. And put spring onion. Boil rape blossom in water..
- Season with miso and soy sauce..
- Garnish rape blossom on soup..
I regularly make miso soup with sliced skin on new potatoes, kale or whatever greens I have knocking around, some rehydrated dried wakame seaweed. Saba fish teriyaki with rice soup and salad , Japanese food. Full meal set of Thai traditional food, Fried mackerel with shrimp paste sauce, mixed Thai vegetable and Thai steamed rice. Japanese food set, Saba grilled, rice, furikake and miso soup. Godeungeo-gui, Korean style Salted Grilled Mackerel.