Ratatouille. Not only does Ratatouille do a fantastic job of portraying the joy of eating, but it also features one of my favorite animated movie moments of all time (the childhood flashback scene). Ratatouille All Bosses ( All Chase Scenes ). In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- You need 3 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini/ courgette.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 2 cans (400 gr) of tomato puree.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Provence herbs (marjoran, oregano, thyme, rosmary).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 pcs of onion.
- It’s of Basil as garnish.
- Prepare the ingredients and sliced into cubes. Chopped the onions..
- Stir fry each vegetables with vegetable oil/ olive oil until half cooked and keep it aside..
- Keep the vegetable aside..
- Cooked the tomato sauce. In a pot, add olive oil. Add the chopped onions, stir fry for 1 minute and add in the tomato puree..
- Slowly cooked the tomato sauce for 10 minutes, add salt and pepper..
- Add in the cooked vegetables, stir it well and cooked it until all incorporated. Add seasonings and herbs. Adjust to your taste.
- Serve as it owns or with any white meats or rice..