Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry. Honey stir fried shrimps with garlic and onions. Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry With Peppers and Onions. This stir fry is great as is, but if you think it needs noodles, I suggest leaving the zucchini out of the stir fry and turning them into zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead.
Spicy stir fry shrimp (辣炒河虾)is a popular dish in Chinese Hunan cuisine. Basically, the shrimp used for stir-frying is river prawn. And Chinese people do not like to cut the heads or tails for stir-frying shrimp. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of chayote squash, julienned.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 gr of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 of red chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- It’s 3 of Thai bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Cutting them off is always caring. Sweet and spicy shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy shrimp recipe. Try this by following our procedures. Besides the fact that it tastes real nice and goes well with either fried rice or steamed rice, I also consider this Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe quick to prepare.
Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry instructions
- In a coriander, add chayote squash and 1 tsp salt. Mix well. Let it rest for about 15-30 minutes. Squeeze slowly and wring the excess water. Rinse under running water. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili peppers and Thai bird eye chili peppers (if used). Mix well..
- Add shrimp. Cook until it change color..
- Add chayote squash. Season with salt, mushroom bouillon, and white pepper powder. Cook until the chayote squash tender and moist. Adjust the taste..
- Add tomato wedges. Mix well for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
Chayote squash, known in the Deep South as mirliton or vegetable pears, are steamed and then filled with a seafood stuffing. Once found in the Deep South as a product of the states of Florida and Louisiana only during the fall months, Chayote squash is now generally available nearly year round. You may have never had Here in Brazil's north-east shrimp is so good and served so many different ways that it's difficult not Healthy Snacks Healthy Eating Healthy Recipes Chayote Recipes Chayote Squash Vegan Stir Fry High Fat. Spicy Chicken and Stir-Fried Grain Salad. In a heated wok, add oil and then ginger and salt.