Stir fry Chayote and Carrot. Julienne a chayote, carrot and bell pepper, slice some mushrooms and stir fry them in hot oil. Pour in sauce, cook a few minutes and you've a delicious vegan mushrooms and chayote stir fry! In a heated wok, add oil and then ginger and salt.
Stir fried chicken, celery, carrots and cashew are coated with a thick and clear sauce. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe was no doubt originated from China but modified to suit to Japanese palate – no garlic. You can use a large amount of celery in this recipe. You can cook Stir fry Chayote and Carrot using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Chayote and Carrot
- It’s 1 pc of chayote.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare Slices of garlic, ginger, shallot.
- Prepare Half of bowl minced pork.
- It’s of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
For this Carrot and Chayote Pickles recipe, you'll need a medium-sized chayote. The taste of a chayote is like a cross between a potato and a cucumber. Hi Tuan, That's so awesome you grow your own chayotes! Pickling them is easy and delicious, enjoying in stir-fries and salads is wonderful.
Stir fry Chayote and Carrot instructions
- Wash and peel the skin of chayote and carrot. Then slice them into strips.
- Marinate mince pork with soy sauce and flour for 30 mins.
- Heat wok stir fry ginger shallots and garlic then add pork cooked until meat changes color. Then drop in vege, add a little water and chicken powder. Mix it and cover until done.
Season to taste (with light soy sauce, fish sauce and salt). The chayote is slightly slippery during peeling and slicing so do be careful. You may add sliced carrots and mushrooms for more variety and colour. Easy Chinese recipe for chayote stir fry with carrots, black fungus and mung bean noodles (tang hoon). Easy Chinese Recipes Asian Recipes Ethnic Recipes Asian Foods Chayote Recipes Raw Food Recipes Healthy Recipes Cooking Recipes Vermicelli Recipes.