tasty brussel sprouts. Brussels Sprouts. featured in Easy Ways to Make Vegetables Taste Great. I recommend seasoning the brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper before. The Brussels sprouts should be brown with a bit of black on the outside when done.
Think you don't like Brussels sprouts? We promise that these tempting, easy-to-make recipes for sides and mains will change your mind. Did you know overcooked Brussels sprouts can taste bitter, mushy, and kinda gross? You can cook tasty brussel sprouts using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tasty brussel sprouts
- It’s 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
This may be why they've historically not been a big winner for children and why they continue to get a bad wrap. My favorite classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's quick and easy side dish to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan and healthy, easy to customize with favorite seasonings or sauces. This Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is an easy way to prepare Brussel sprouts that frees up the oven – it's a tasty side dish perfect for Thanksgiving.
tasty brussel sprouts instructions
- cut stem off brussel sprouts,cut brussel sprouts in half and remove the first leaf or two and rinse..
- cut baby carrots in half or in an angle however you like.
- mix brussel sprouts & carrots in a oven safe dish and give them a good coat with olive oil,salt and black pepper..
- cover with foil for 20-30 minutes on a 350°F oven.
- while veggies are cooking,cook the bacon but dont crisp it just cook it enough so its not raw. after the bacon is done chop it up but not finely just give it a good rough chop..
- remove veggies from oven and add bacon. put the dish back in the oven and cook until tender..
Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a healthy side dish that roast to perfection. Toss together to coat all the brussel sprouts. Spread onto the cookie sheet making sure they are not touching. Roasted Brussel Sprouts: Love 'em or Hate 'em? When you mention brussel sprouts, chances are you'll find a lot of people who don't like them.