Sauteed pork and brussels sprouts in cream sauce. Roasted Brussels sprouts make an elegant side dish when served in an intensely savory sherry-cream sauce flavored with mushrooms and bacon. Transfer the browned sprouts to the sauce, toss to coat, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sauteed brussels sprouts are delicious when shredded and sautéed with pancetta (or bacon), garlic and oil.
These little guys are endlessly riffable. Throw in chili flakes, cumin seeds, fresh oregano, or any other flavors you love. Brussels sprouts also go great with cheese, as evidenced by our Cheesy Brussels. You can cook Sauteed pork and brussels sprouts in cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed pork and brussels sprouts in cream sauce
- Prepare of pork cutlets.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops, 1/4 inch thick. You may pound out thicker chops to achieve thickness.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of each, salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of spanish smoked paprika.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch..
- Prepare 1 lb of cleaned brussels sprouts, halved.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
Stir in mustard and cream; bring to a low boil. Add drained cauliflower and Brussels sprouts to sauce. Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Walnuts and Dried Cherries. Ina prepares an deliciously simple side dish for Thanksgiving.
Sauteed pork and brussels sprouts in cream sauce instructions
- On a plate, mix flour, salt and pepper, paprika and onion powder. Reserve any extra flour for thickening later..
- Dredge chops in flour coating both sides..
- In a hot skillet on medium to high heat, add butter and sprouts, and chops. Cook chops 4-5 minutes each side until golden brown..
- Remove chops, and sprouts,set aside and keep warm..
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Cook in pan 2 minutes or until bubbley. Add sprouts and chops to pan. Coat food in sauce and serve..
Place the Brussels sprouts in the feed tube of the food processor fitted with a large slicing disc. Arrange sprouts in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Sauteed Brussels Sprouts is a nutrient packed, low carb side dish. The amazing cream sauce in this recipe will entice picky eaters to eat these sprouts! We are finishing the Brussels sprouts in a pan on the stovetop so you can complete the whole cooking process there.