Roasted Cauliflower/Brussel Sprouts. Skinnytaste > Egg Free Recipes > Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Soup. It's creamy, dairy-free and dee-lish thanks to roasting the vegetables which adds so much flavor and depth! Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Soup.
In large bowl, combine cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Add garlic, rosemary and pepper and toss well. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven I make roasted sprouts frequently, however there is NO WAY this recipe could possibly yield anything I've roasted cauliflower before —have been experimenting with roasting veggies lately. You can have Roasted Cauliflower/Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower/Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of brussel sprouts.
Balsamic roasted cauliflower and brussels sprouts with garlic and thyme. A simple and healthy side dish which is free of gluten and grains. Place cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and garlic onto a large baking sheet. Remove thyme leaves from their stems and sprinkle over the vegetables.
Roasted Cauliflower/Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Preheat the over to 415°..
- Cut up the Cauliflower into quartered flourettes as well as quartering the brussel sprouts. Put it all in a large mixing bowl..
- Sprinkle the veggies with salt and pepper..
- Put the olive oil into a small microwave safe bowl with the minced garlic. Nuke it for 25 seconds..
- Drizzle the Olive Oil mix over the veggie mix and toss with a salad tong. Once everything is nice and shiny pour it out on a foil covered cookie sheet and stick those puppies into the over for 15 minutes..
- At 15 minutes takes it out and turn it all over and give it five more minute. They should already be browning..
- Once the timer goes off you can add them back to a serving bowl and mix the parm into it. Enjoy! I served ours over a bed of couscous!.
Coat brussel sprout, cauliflower flourets, and cut carrots in oil and herbs. This quick and easy Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Recipe can be made ahead of time. Includes tips for batch cooking vegetables and including them in recipes on busy nights. Here is a recipe for two vegetables that full of nutrients and should be served more often. This brussel sprouts and cauliflower recipe is a great way to enjoy these healthy vegetables.