Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon. The perfect combo of pan fried brussel sprouts with bacon AND pan fried brussel sprouts How To Store Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. Do cooked brussel sprouts go bad? Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people.
Then if you want them a little more fancy, toss them with crunchy candied pumpkin seeds and serve with an easy pomegranate. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss bacon back into pan. Sunny Anderson's Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe takes the bitter green vegetable to salty-sweet heights, and you need only four Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. You can cook Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon
- It’s 6 slice of thick cut applewood bacon.
- You need 5 cup of brussel sprouts, halved.
- You need 1 of blood orange.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, then roughly chop. In same pan with bacon fat, melt. Everything is better with bacon, including vegetable side dishes! Our Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe is topped with crispy bacon for a side dish that the whole family will love.
Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon step by step
- Cook bacon in a large skillet, reserve 2 tbsp bacon grease..
- Halve brussel sprouts, heat skillet with bacon grease, brown brussel sprouts. About 5 minutes..
- Chop bacon and set aside..
- Halve orange and squeeze juice over brussel sprouts. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Uncover and add bacon. Serve immediately..
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Fresh herbs, onion and bacon sauté alongside Brussels sprouts in this easy vegetable side dish recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Onions. Used Applewood bacon from BB which was not too greasy so I just left the drippings in the pan omitted.