Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts. Roasted Brussels sprouts tossed in an easy Maple Chipotle Glaze. A few times I have posted some sprout pictures on Instagram people have been asking me for the recipe or what I was making with them, and it was these Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussels Sprouts. Pairing the Brussels Sprouts with delicious Sweet Potatoes ensures that the kids end up eating more veggies.
This Maple Glazed Brussel Sprouts recipe was so good that I could not stop eating them. I am a believer for sure now. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. You can have Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Brussel Sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground chipotle chili pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of liquid smoke.
The recipes features maple chipotle brussels sprouts and smoky butternut squash, which make the most fabulous duo. It's the combination of smoky, sweetness, and spice that add layers of flavor. However you can also use sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, or carrots. Steamed brussel sprouts and carrots with a delicious maple syrup glaze.
Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and a pinch of salt and arrange cut side down on a large baking sheet..
- Roast for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, pour melted butter in a large bowl..
- Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, ground chipotle pepper and liquid smoke..
- Add in roasted Brussels sprouts and toss to coat..
- Season with salt to taste..
This is the best vegetable side dish! Can I use regular pancake syrup for maple glazed brussel sprouts and carrots? You need to use a real maple syrup for this recipe. These Chipotle Maple Brussels Sprouts are a little spicy and a little sweet. You make them by roasting them in the oven which makes them sweet This recipe is super simple – just some sprouts coated in a few spices.