Roasted Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Onions. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and make for perfect snack leftovers straight from the fridge the next day! Toss broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts in a bowl with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and granulated onion.
My only question is: what is. Remove the core end of the brussels sprouts and slice them in half. Place veggies in a single layer on a parchment lined sheet tray with sides. You can cook Roasted Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Onions using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Onions
- It’s 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 1 lb of Broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 each of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of bacon grease.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Brussels sprouts are known for being high in fiber. In a large pan add in two tablespoons of olive oil. Next add in two cups of To get more flavor add in one white onion, and twelve garlic cloves minced.
Roasted Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, and Onions step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any brown leaves. Cut off florets from stalk, but keep size the same as the sprouts. Cut onion into medium size chunks..
- Mix all veggies in a bowl with the bacon grease, and spices..
- Spread them out on sheet pan and roast for 30 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly and serve immediately..
Roasted Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts is best served with brown rice. These Brussels sprouts are tender throughout, with crisped edges and outer leaves. Bits of caramelized onions and crisp chunks of bacon pack the sprouts with flavor. A simple vegetable casserole that is very light, easy to make, and big on flavor. It's savory, it's sweet, it's cheesy.