Sheryl's Brussel Sprouts. Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. This Brussels Sprouts recipe make a fabulous quick-cooking side to practically any entree and the flavor combinations are endless! You will also LOVE the steaming trick for even cooking! You can have Sheryl's Brussel Sprouts using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheryl's Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 tsp of bacon drippings.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Lawrys seasoning.
See more ideas about Brussel sprouts, Recipes, Sprouts. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect easy side dish! Baked in the oven and made with frozen brussel sprouts, it come. Brussel sprouts nutrition is incredibly richer in various health-benefiting phytochemical compounds such as sinigrin, indoles, sulforaphane, xanthin and carotene, and vitamins than found in any other.
Sheryl's Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Rinse and remove any stem from sprouts.
- In 2 quart sauce pan add 11/4 cup water, sprouts and bacon drippings Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and Steam/simmer 15-20 min until desired doness.
- Remove place in serving dish sprinkle with bacon bits and serve hot.
These oven-roasted brussels sprouts are all you need right now. Brussels sprouts…love them or I, for one, LOVE brussels sprouts. They're like little baby cabbages that soak up all sorts of flavor. Roasted Brussels sprouts are my sister Karen's contribution to our holiday dinners. Ridiculously easy to make, there's not much to it.