Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts. Place "olive oily" Brussels sprouts and apples on the baking sheet. Add marinated chicken and chopped bacon in between the veggies. Brush any remaining marinade over sheet pan chicken breasts, sprouts, apples and bacon.
On this episode of Bachelor on a Budget, I make Brussel Sprouts with bacon. I highly recommend you try this one out. Especially if you're not the hugest fan. You can cook Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts (diced).
- It’s 1 lb of brussel sprouts (cut in quarters).
- Prepare 10-12 strips of bacon (diced).
- You need of Yellow onion.
- You need 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 c. of and 1 Tbs Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 c. of Half & half.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Ground mustard.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Pasta (Rotini or spiral).
Wash the Brussels sprouts, trim off the ends, and slice in half. Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking sheet with the meat side facing up. Added sprouts and rest of ing. put bacon on top. Once melted, add the cooked ingredients: Chicken, Brussel Sprouts, Bacon, and Jalapeños (optional).
Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Start the pot of noodles. Cook bacon and then set aside in bowl. Saute brussel sprouts in the bacon grease until golden and then remove and put in the same bowl. Cook the chicken and put in bowl..
- Saute minced garlic, onion and 1 Tbs of broth. Slowly add in half &half. Then add cream cheese and let it melt while stirring. Add seasonings..
- Pour in meats and brussel sprouts from the bowl and mix and add noodles. Slowly pour in chicken broth while mixing until consistency looks good..
- Let it cook for about 5 more minutes. Then enjoy!.
Stir well and make sure all ingredients are covered with the cream mixture. To trim Brussels sprouts, simply cut off the stem end and halve. If they're large, you can quarter them, just making sure the Brussels sprouts are cut into uniform pieces so that they'll cook evenly. If you don't want to discard the leftover bacon drippings, carefully transfer to a heatproof container, cool. These roasted brussels sprouts with crispy bacon & creamy cheese sauce are perfect for those who are convinced that they don't like brussels sprouts!