Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad. Roasted Brussels sprouts are tossed with a maple-bacon dressing, toasted hazelnuts, and dried cranberries for a unique and delicious salad. Brussels sprouts, hazelnuts, and cranberries combine to make a salad that even kids will want to eat. The colors and flavors make a great fall or holiday.
Pair with our butternut squash soup for a warming seasonal meal. There's shaved brussels sprouts, whole roasted brussels sprouts, hazelnuts, and farro. I tossed this salad in my favourite Dijon shallot dressing and the warm farro and roasted brussels sprouts just warm this salad through and brings out all the flavours! You can have Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- You need 1 lb of brussels sprouts, shaved.
- It’s 2 slice of bacon strips, cut into lardons.
- You need 1/4 medium of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
This Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with hearty pretzel croutons, is the perfect salad, tossed with warm prosciutto-mustard vinaigrette. Brussels sprouts and bacon are such a perfect combination of flavors that a pancetta vinaigrette just makes sense. The whole grain mustard adds a simple, but. Shredded Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad.
Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad step by step
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 mins or until onions are tender..
- Add shaved brussels sprouts. Cook for 5-10 mins until wilted. Season with salt & pepper. Add red wine vinegar to deglaze the pan..
- Enjoy! I served these for St. Patrick's Day. :).
With caramelized onions, toasted almonds, and pecorino cheese, this salad is hearty enough. California Avocado and Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad. There's something my mother used to tell me quite often and, though I was just a kid, it drove me crazy every time she said it. I'm not sure if she used this one on my brothers and/or sisters but with me, she used this phrase frequently. Be the first to review this recipe.