Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic. To trim Brussels sprouts, simply cut off the stem end and halve. If they're large, you can quarter them, just making sure the Brussels sprouts are cut into uniform. Fresh herbs, onion and bacon sauté alongside Brussels sprouts in this easy vegetable side dish recipe.
Tender and flavorful sauteed Brussels sprouts with bacon recipe will be your new favorite side dish! This dish pairs crispy smoked bacon and toasted breadcrumbs. Season Brussels sprouts mixture with salt and pepper. You can have Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Brussels sprouts.
- You need 4 slice of Bacon, raw, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Here are my changes, my sprouts were so big, I quartered them, I sliced the bacon prior to cooking it and sautéed it with the onion. Pan-fry Brussels sprouts in butter and crispy bacon for a smoky addition to your vegetable side dish. After cleaning them, cutting an X in the core, I steamed them in a microwave steaming bag. Meanwile, I'd cooked the bacon, and sauteed the garlic in the.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic instructions
- Rinse Brussels sprouts in cold water, trim the ends and slice in half..
- Put them in a microwaveable dish with about 2 TBS. of water, cover and steam slightly in the microwave for about 3 minutes. Afterwards, drain the water and set aside..
- In the meantime, begin sautéing the raw bacon and garlic in the olive oil, until bacon is very crisp and garlic turns dark brown..
- Add in the steamed Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper, and continue to sauté on med-hi heat until Brussels sprouts begin to char, about 7 minutes..
These nutty, caramelized Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with garlic, lemon and butter are one of my favorite sides ever and SO QUICK AND EASY! She said her favorite food in the world was Brussels sprouts – she said just saute them with a little butter, garlic and you have the best food in the world. The recipe is in the name! This is an easy side dish and it went great with our Bella's Special Chicken. This recipe made me a fan of the "Underdog of the.