Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese. Remove the stem from each sprout and cut in half. Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
Really quick and easy to make! This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic. Speed up roasting vegetables, like these lemon-and-thyme-infused Brussels sprouts, by cooking them on two large baking sheets instead of just one. You can cook Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts, washed and cut in half length wise.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
This is a wonderful, simple Brussels sprouts recipe that's very light and tastes very good. It's great for leftovers that you can eat for a snack!! Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a healthy side dish that roast to perfection. Fresh brussels sprouts roasted with olive oil, parmesan, and If you're not familiar with brussels sprouts they are little cabbage like vegetables.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, mix Brussel Sprouts with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined..
- Pour onto baking sheet, spreading evenly. Sprinkle garlic powder on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Take out and flip over. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Take out and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for another 2 minutes, or until they are golden brown..
When they are roasted in the oven they get this crispy and charred. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are tender almost buttery without the butter. They have so much flavor and only a few ingredients. Now I am not going to lie, growing up I wouldn't even think about putting brussels sprouts near my lips let alone eat them. These Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts are the perfect compliment to any meal, and come together quickly!