Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon. This cast iron brussels sprouts recipe is your best bet at converting the sprouts haters in your life to the dark side. They're crisped in bacon grease and cooked with red onion, roasted corn, walnuts, tossed in a cranberry BBQ glaze, and topped with freshly grated pecorino. Place Brussels sprouts, cut side down, in a single layer in skillet.
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots Recipe. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. You can have Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon
- Prepare 6 oz of Bacon (diced, cooked in skillet).
- You need 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts, cut in 1/2 lengthwise (fresh is best, but frozen is ok).
- It’s 1 clove of Fresh Garlic (minced ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey (or as sweet as you like).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce (or as salty as you like).
- You need pinch of Red Pepper Flakes.
The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. Encore: Brussels Sprout, Apple and Pear Slaw. Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible. Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic ingredient combination!
Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon instructions
- Dice, cook the bacon til crispy in skillet & remove when done..
- Stir fry the Brussel Sprouts in drippings..
- Add garlic, honey, soy sauce & red pepper. Stir to coat. Then drop the bacon back in. Heat through..
These smoked brussel sprouts are cooked in the smoker for a bit and then finished off at a higher Prepare the Brussel Sprouts. Start by rinsing them off under cold water. Bacon and Brussels sprouts are a classic ingredient combination. The Brussels sprouts were tender and the bacon and cheese was delicious. Adding cheese and bacon to anything always makes it good!