Brussel Sprout Cole Slaw. Shred the Brussels sprouts using the large holes of a box grater or a mandoline. Coarsely chop any ungrated pieces with a knife. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, vegetable oil and orange.
Coleslaw never used to be something that I would Once I started loading up this Thai Peanut Brussels Sprout Coleslaw onto my sandwiches like. Brussels Sprout Slaw with Ginger Gold Apple. Shredded Brussels sprouts with meyer lemon and pomegranate. You can have Brussel Sprout Cole Slaw using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brussel Sprout Cole Slaw
- You need of main.
- You need 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil (or oil of your choice).
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced shallot or onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of grated garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (1 tsp if kosher).
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of finish.
- You need 1 cup of cheese (Picorino, parmesan, asiago).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted pine nuts or slivered almond (optional).
Brussel sprout coleslaw will be sure to be the hit at your next picnic, pot luck dinner or family gathering. Shell and core sprouts discarding any discoloured outer leaves and slice in a food processor. Home » side dishes » Brussels sprouts Greek yogurt coleslaw. To be totally totally honest with you, this healthy brussels sprouts Greek yoghurt coleslaw came about because I wanted to make.
Brussel Sprout Cole Slaw instructions
- Clean your sprouts, remove bad outer leaves, cut excessive stems. Dry them off..
- I used the cutter/slicing blade in my food processor, you can cut them with a knife also..
- For the food processor, use a feed tube. Put a small amount of pressure on the sprouts, then hold pulse until the feed tube is empty. Repeat as needed until all are done. This gives a better cut than just dropping in while it's running..
- In a bowl large enough to hold and mix all the cut sprouts, add the mustard, lemon juice and salt..
- Dice onion/shallot add it to the bowl. Whisk it..
- Add 1 Tbl oil, whisk it in, repeat 1 Tlb at a time whisking each in until all 6 have been incorporated..
- Grind some black pepper in, whisk it in.
- Just dump your sliced sprouts on top of the dressing, mix well.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Add your cheese, and nuts if using.
- Mix well.
- You can let it sit if you need to, or serve immediately.
Brussels Sprout Coleslaw with a zest of a creamy horseradish is a great new twist to the traditional coleslaw recipe! I'm no coleslaw addict, but do I love eating it during the holidays! Brussels sprouts are delicious raw and can be used just like cabbage in a zesty, creamy, crunchy coleslaw. Look no further than this southwestern Brussels sprout coleslaw. It'll make you a Brussels sprout convert!