Creamy bacon brussels sprouts. Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible. Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic ingredient combination! Last fall I made Dijon Mustard Brussels sprouts and Brussels sprouts Salad.
Ingredients of Creamy bacon brussels sprouts
- You need 1 pound of brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of + 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 oz of sliced bacon.
- It’s 1 of shallot, sliced thin.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of gound black pepper.
How about this: Brussels sprouts, bacon, cheese, more cheese? I got the inspiration for this Creamy Brussels Sprouts and Smokey Bacon Salad while standing in line at the grocery store. When it comes to shaving Brussels sprouts, I find the most efficient way to get the job done is by using the slicing disk of your food processor. Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible.
Creamy bacon brussels sprouts step by step
- Using a 6 qt pot, fill with water and bring to a boil. Add 1/2 Tbsp salt and sprouts. Cook on high for 5-7 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Cut the drained sprouts in half and set aside..
- Using same pot, cook the bacon until crispy. Let bacon cool on paper towels and then crumble..
- Drain off bacon fat from pot but save about 1/2-1 Tbsp in pot to cook shallot and garlic. Cook the shallot and garlic for 2 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant..
- Add cream. Simmer to reduce by half, 5-7 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Stir in the sprouts and cover with the sauce..
- Top with crumbled bacon just before serving. Delicious!.
Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic ingredient combination! Creamy bacon brussel sprouts in cauliflower cream sauce! This dish is outstanding all on it's own or can be paired with another side of greens. Clean the brussels sprouts; trim the ends and remove any loose outside leaves. These Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are tender and delicious with bacon.