Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto. Chop each brussels sprout in half. Add peeled shrimps, salt, pepper, old bay spice. The brussels sprouts take longer than the shrimp to cook, so in the meantime the shrimp get a quick marinade with lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
This creamy risotto, spiked with salty Parmesan and topped with sweet, juicy roasted shrimp, has a lot going for it. The recipe makes a generous quantity of risotto — about six large portions. For two people, you could cut the recipe in half, or just enjoy leftovers for a couple. You can cook Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto
- Prepare 1/2 lb of brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimps.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Old bay spice, italian spice, salt, pepper.
- You need of butter.
Our simple technique yields classic risotto texture in a fraction of the time. Precooked brown rice simmers with a flour-thickened mixture of milk and chicken stock, boosted with a touch of cream cheese for extra richness. Push the brussels sprouts over, and arrange shrimp in a single layer on the end of the baking sheet. (Smaller shrimp will cook more quickly; don't overcook the shrimp for best flavor.) Remove the sheet pan from the oven, give the shrimp and brussels sprouts a stir (and remove any burned. This gourmet shrimp risotto starts with shrimp shell-infused chicken stock, made creamy with plenty of Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of saffron and rosemary.
Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto instructions
- Melt butter, add chopped garlic.
- Chop each brussels sprout in half. Add to garlic butter, fry for 5 min slowly mixing.
- Add peeled shrimps, salt, pepper, old bay spice. Fry till shrimp are pink on both sides.
- Add cooked rice to shrimps and brussels sprouts, add 1 teaspoon of butter and Italian seasoning, cook for 5 min. Enjoy !.
This was a big hit with the family and I will definitely make it again. Risotto recipes require risotto rice, an Italian rice that has enough starch to help make the risotto's creamy sauce. I used the lobster shell, with all its luscious fat, and some of the shrimp shells I freeze from other meals to make a quick fish stock by simmering for thirty minutes. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. You'll barely have to touch this braised chicken dish.