Honey bacon Brussel sprouts. The Honey Bacon Brussels Sprouts are tossed with a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and garlic, roasted until they're tender. Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels SproutsThese Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts are not only beyond easy to prepare, but I guarantee they will be gone in. These oven-roasted brussels sprouts are all you need right now.
They're like little baby cabbages that soak up all sorts of flavor and have such a unique texture. Roasted Brussels Sprouts are cooked with bacon until crispy and coated with a Tabasco-Honey Glaze that's sweet and spicy. A lot of people claim to hate Brussels sprouts and you'd be hard pressed to find a more controversial vegetable. You can cook Honey bacon Brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey bacon Brussel sprouts
- It’s 1 of small package of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare Half of package of bacon (any kind will do).
- Prepare of Honey (your choice) drizzle.
- Prepare 2 tbs. of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
In a baking dish, spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer and put in oven. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Mention the words 'brussels sprouts' and the responses can be polarizing. I hear anything from, "ohmygoodness, LOVE them!" to "Um, I am not a fan You may even convert a loved one from being a brussels-avoider to an all out fan.
Honey bacon Brussel sprouts step by step
- Prepare Brussel sprouts…. cut off ends peel 1-2 layers off, then cut in half. Set aside..
- Dice bacon…. set aside in bowl..
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat…. add bacon…. cook to desired crunchiness (that's a word because I just made it up).
- Remove only the bacon set aside leaving the bacon grease in pan. (I like to leave it, adds flavor) or remove grease. Your choice. I also put the bowl of bacon in the microwave, just to keep it warm. DO NOT TURN ON THE MICROWAVE !!!!.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan with bacon grease..
- Add Brussel sprouts to pan… add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until tender (or however you like them).
- Once Brussel sprouts are done, turn heat to low. Add the bacon to sprouts..
- Drizzle honey…. stir it up…. turn heat off…… enjoy…….
- Don't forget to clean up the drool from this delicious side dish..
This Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Honey Balsamic. Brussels sprouts are pan-fried with a honey-soy sauce glaze and smokey bacon for a savory-sweet side dish. Reviews for: Photos of Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts. Crispy oven roasted brussels sprouts baked in the most amazing honey balsamic glaze. These crispy oven roasted brussel sprouts are an easy side dish the whole family will love.