Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. I used to really hate Brussel Sprouts growing up.
Embrace these little nutritional powerhouses — Brussels sprouts can help fight cardiovascular disease and cancer and lower cholesterol levels as well as improve thyroid function. Brussels sprouts never looked so good! This side dish is decadent, delicious and easy to prep ahead for the week! #brusselssprouts #casserole #keto #lowcarb. You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
This Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts Casserole is nutrient-dense, full of bold flavors, satiating and makes for a perfect holiday dish or weeknight meal. If you're following a ketogenic diet, you might think that casserole is out of the question, but it's actually a very keto-friendly meal. Brussel Sprout Casserole – Need an easy, make and serve side for a meal? Make this cheesy, creamy brussel sprout dish!
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Brussels sprouts are pretty much my favorite vegetable. I used to not like them but then I realized I was just lacking the proper preparation. Keto Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a quick and easy low-carb veggie side dish. Bake brussel sprouts in the oven with balsamic, garlic, and parmesan. What makes this brussels sprout recipe special?