Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Orecchiete, Brussels sprouts, and mushrooms come together to form the perfect plate of pasta. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese. Remove the stem from each sprout and cut in half.
Creamy Parmesan Orecchiette with Butternut Squash and BroccoliniPinch of Yum. flour, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, white wine, olive oil, Parmesan cheese. Pasta with Bacon & Brussels Sprouts by SAM THE COOKING GUY. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. You can cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- Prepare 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need of Black pepper, freshly ground.
I think I would have preferred them plain roasted with just a dash of EVOO and some S & P. These perfectly crispy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only call for a handful of ingredients! Really quick and easy to make! This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
Roasted brussel sprout pasta with classic flavours of garlic, lemon and chilli is an easy and quick to make meal that is healthy and naturally vegan too. Stir in the pasta cooking water and lemon juice to the pan. Toss the drained pasta in the garlicky oil well. Season with lemon zest, smoked paprika, salt. Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a healthy side dish that roast to perfection.