Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese. These Simple Brussels Sprouts are super basic but pretty much perfect! Try my Maple bacon roasted Brussels sprouts to wow your tastebuds. Whisk oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Thinly sliced brussel sprouts, crumbled bacon, Parmesan, almonds, and shallot citrus dressing. There's so much to love: smoky bacon, chopped almonds, sharp shredded cheese, citrus and shallot vinaigrette, and those. These roasted brussels sprouts with crispy bacon & creamy cheese sauce are perfect for those How To Make Brussels Sprouts With Bacon. You can have Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- You need 6 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- It’s 6 cups of brussel sprouts-shredded.
- Prepare 3 cups of parsley chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 4 tbs of minced red onion.
- You need 5 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
There's some serious bacon love going on up in that Blue SP Green SP Purple SP Freestyle. Bacon Brussels Sprouts Salad is made in just one-pan and is absolutely binge-worthy! Parmesan cheese is always my personal go-to, but blue cheese or feta adds. Brussel Sprouts With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes.
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese step by step
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Set aside..
- In another bowl, toss together the shredded brussel sprouts with the parsley. I used my Ninja to shred the brussel sprouts..
- Now add the blue cheese crumbles, cranberries, onion and bacon bits to the brussel sprout and parsley. Toss well..
- Add the olive oil mixture to the brussel sprout and coat well..
Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Strawberries, Apple, & Baconthe Schmidty wife. Yes, this brussels sprout salad with bacon and cranberries is a great salad to make ahead, as you can prep most of the components ahead of time. TIP: I would recommend not adding the cranberries, walnuts, and blue cheese until right before serving. While the brussels sprouts and kale are sturdier. Learn how to make Pecan and Blue Cheese Brussels Sprout Salad.