Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶. An easy to make tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that's the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork. Bourbon BBQ Sauce Smoky, sweet, spicy with a rich bourbon flavor!! This is our most popular bbq sauce.
Run sauce through a strainer if you prefer a smooth sauce. Kentucky- Unleash the bold spirit of Jim Beam Devil's Cut, a premium bourbon with depth and complexity that comes from liquid extracted from inside the barrel wood. This is an attention-getting dipping sauce, the perfect finish for any sandwich, and of course, an awesome BBQ sauce! You can cook Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of black treacle or molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare To taste of tabasco sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of bourbon (Jim Beam Devil's Cut).
This is $$$ but worth every cent. Hak's BBQ sauce is smooth luscious mellowed by the use of Bourbon in the Southern tradition I love. Beam has coined this the Devil's Cut; which is where the whiskey gets it name. I used it to make a bourbon brown sugar sauce to put on Ice Cream and used it in some BBQ sauce and it works great for those things.
Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 instructions
- Mix all the ingredients except for the bourbon. Bring to the boil then simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes on the hob, or microwave on full power for 1½ minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the bourbon.
- Allow to cool so that all the flavours merge into the sauce. Stir well.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use. Use as a marinade or a table sauce on your favourite BBQ meats https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349579-texs-devils-cut-bbq-chicken-thighs-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8D%B7%F0%9F%8D%B6%F0%9F%94%A5.
- Serve mixed with a tin of baked beans with my fried chicken recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365388-texs-kfc-style-fried-chicken-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8C%BF%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%B8.
- Or with my BBQ chicken recipe (see my profile).
This gives us a robust and hefty bourbon with a nice added chunk of woody richness. They describe the "devil's cut" as the bourbon that is left inside the wood of the barrel after it is emptied for bottling. Unleash the bold spirit of Jim Beam® Devil's Cut®, a premium bourbon with depth and complexity that comes from liquid extracted from inside the barrel wood. We use a proprietary process that extracts the rich bourbon trapped inside the barrel wood. When ready, we then blend this liquid with. "This is a barbecue sauce recipe using Kentucky bourbon whiskey.