Chocolate and stout fruitcake. There is a fruitcake for everyone! You will miss out if you dismiss it. It's a Christmas tradition for me to serve this fruitcake at parties and to give it to friends and family.
Put the butter, sugar, chocolate, brandy, vanilla and dried fruits into a large saucepan. Heat gently, stirring occasionally until everything has melted Mix the flour, almonds, cocoa and spice together. Stir the eggs into the slightly cooled chocolate mixture in the saucepan, followed by the flour mixture. #YummyTasty #FruitCake #ChocolateCake #CakeDecorating #BirthdayCake #YummyCake #CakeVideos #SatisfyingCake. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Everyone's Favorite Fruitcake You can have Chocolate and stout fruitcake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and stout fruitcake
- You need 650 g of currents, raisins and sultanas equal mix.
- Prepare 70 g of glace cherries.
- Prepare 100 ml of stout.
- It’s 1 of orange, zest and juice.
- It’s 175 g of butter.
- Prepare 175 g of soft dark brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of black treacle.
- It’s 175 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- You need 100 g of chopped dark chocolate.
- It’s 50 g of ground almonds.
There is a fruitcake for everyone! You will miss out if you dismiss it. Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt into bowl. Day ahead or up to. cherries, walnuts and chocolate pieces.
Chocolate and stout fruitcake instructions
- Soak the fruit in the stout for about a hour in a warm place.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one by one until combined then whisk in the black treacle.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and mixed spice and fold into the mix.
- Finally mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Line your cake tin well with butter and greaseproof paper.
- Bake for about 2-2,5 hours, look for a clean knife to test.
Wrap fruitcake tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate. Global Recent Activity. martin s. is drinking a Fruitcake Stout by Cathead at Walters. The Chocolate Fruitcake recipe out of our category Cake! Chocolate Fruitcake – Fruity sweet and absolutely delicious! This delicious fruitcake recipe is filled with candied red cherries, chocolate, and nuts for a moist dessert that's perfect for Christmas or any occasion.