BBQ Sticky Ribs. My vegan ribs are the ultimate party/Friday night treat! The rich sticky cola infused BBQ sauce is fire. No one will be able to resist these sticky BBQ ribs.
Scatter with sesame seeds, if you like, and plate up with any remaining sticky sauce, warmed, and the chive dip. This is an easy way to prepare delicious, sticky beef ribs on your grill. You will need to rotate the ribs occasionally to evenly cook them. You can have BBQ Sticky Ribs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Sticky Ribs
- It’s 2 kg of pork ribs.
- It’s 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 100 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 75 ml of maple syrup.
- It’s 150 ml of ketchup.
- It’s 150 ml of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of Honey Jack Daniels whiskey.
- It’s 50 ml of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black treacle.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
The sauce in the recipe for is simple, yet delicious. To get the best out of ribs, cook them in the oven until they're meltingly tender, then finish on the barbecue for a sticky char. This recipe for Baked or Barbecued Sticky Glazed Ribs makes the most gloriously sticky ribs for a delicious BBQ dinner. Our Keto BBQ Lamb Riblets are crispy, sticky, and melt in your mouth.
BBQ Sticky Ribs instructions
- Crush the garlic cloves and add all ingredients apart from the ribs into a pan.
- Blend the ingredient until smooth.
- Marinate the ribs and place in freezer bags or containers and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 140c and place ribs into a roasting pan. Store remaining marinate for future steps.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 3-3.5 hours.
- Occasionally check the ribs while cooking and baste with some of the marinade.
- Heat remaining marinade on the hob along with any juices from the ribs on a medium heat to thicken.
- After the 3-3.5 hours transfer the ribs to the BBQ and apply the thickened marinade and cook until done (time varies on heat). Alternatively, increase oven temperature to 200c and cook for 20-30 minutes.
They are lightly spiced with a Chermoula spice rub and coated in our (no longer) secret sauce. Lamb Ribs are great for keto and. Giving you the ideal BBQ Ribs recipe. Perfect for any occasions and gathering. Highly recommended for parties, beach, and family gatherings.